Langsung ke konten utama

Inori

On Sunday, August 13th. I go with my frienda to the Japanase Festival in SMAN 3 Bdg. I went from home at 9 am using public transport. Once there I waited for my friend. About 30 minutes, she came with her friend, I know her because we used to be a SMP. After all her get together, we get into the ticket exchange place, before her I've bought her ticket at presale. After exchange tickets we also checked the luggage. There is my luggage confiscated, the bottle drink. The rule has been told not to bring food and drink from outside, and I forgot about it. Once checked we are welcome to enter.

The first thing we go to is stand food. Because I was thirsty, I bought tea. We stay for a while. Then proceed to the anime stuffing merchandise. There I bought many items, like as posters, key chains, headboards, and pins. I spent more than 200 thousand. Because of the desire I bought anime stuff is very big. For 1-2 hours we are there, we go out to rooftop. We take a break while reading the manga. In the rooftop there are many manga and paper with kanji. Many people also sit here. After the break we go around, we see there are classes for gamers, and more. We go back to where to eat, I buy kebab eat because hungry. Next to the stand food area,  the venue displays the show. I just saw it for a while. I see there are cosplayer, a lot. I took pictures with them. After that I said good-bye to my friend.






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Formal Letter

Edu Passion

Hello Guys!! Today I would share my vlog group when we in Edupassion! Edu Passion is an event that heid by my school. In Edu Passion, many universities are coming to promote. So... Enjoy the video!!

My Saturday activity

On Saturday when World Tournament was held, I could not follow due to not feeling well. So as a replacement I will tell you the activities during home. At that time I woke up about 7 o'clock. After that I went straight to the bathroom to bathe. after I finished the shower I dressed and went to the dining table to find food there. then I go back to the bedroom to watch the anime and eat the food I took earlier. Around 12 o'clock when the call to prayer I rested and practiced the dhuhur prayer. After I finish my prayers, I do my homework to be collected for the next week and complete the unfinished records. Around 2 o'clock my homework is done and I take a break. after a short rest I cleaned up her books and went on to watch anime. I finished watching anime at about 4 o'clock and after it was finished, I took a bath and then continued with Ashar prayer. after all that I lay for a while while playing hp, did not feel the activities of hp play until adzan maghr...